My drafting skills are just not that good and while, not a wadder, it's taking up entirely too much of my limited time considering the amount of time I have left to make the main event, the three pieces for the wedding itself. I have other things I can wear after all. I'll play with it when we come back. In the meantime, in case I didn't mention it, the Vogue jacket is out and this Burda jacket 113 from 6/10 is in. I am making the length of 114 and collarless. I also either will make the cuffs a little deeper. I did have a picture the short sleeve photo and a technical drawing.But Blogger. kept removing what I added or move it around beyond my control. I added it removed. I gave up. You'll notice I can't get this to print all the way across either. I just gave up.
You can see from the muslin that the front is drooping. I managed to fix this by taking in the front princess seam and by pulling the lapel up, it is sewn into the shoulder seam. I also realized that the right shoulder pad was too deep. I always add to the right shoulder but this was a bit too much. The back needs to have a sloping shoulder adjustment. In a raglan sleeve you take out from the back and front piece where at the shoulder line. I took out some inches from the front and added some to the back princess seam to go over my full high hip. It doesn't show so much in this picture, but Seth took a cellphone pic that really shows it. I added some extra and I can always take it in if I don't need it. I am going to use covered buttons, probably the reverse side of my fabric. It's been very hard to make up my mind which side I'll be using but the more metallic side is actually more subtle. (That's the one on the left) The side with the metallic ovals is really more obvious.