Monday, March 15, 2010

Just a Quick Note

The phone rang today at lunch.  Not  generally something to be excited about, but we lost our phone and internet service sometime Saturday in the 'storm'.  Living in the woods as we do,  high wind storms can be pretty scary.  I kept expecting a tree to hit the house (it has happened) but we got lucky, the trees that did come down were not close to the house. 
I've been busy altering patterns for the mini wardrobe contest, so I have no sewing to actually show you.  I need to cut a muslin for my jacket.  I was supposed to do that before the contest started, but it just didn't happen. 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you made ith through the storm unharmed & phone service is back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are OK. Still having power is certainly giving you some opportunity. Hope it is all over for you real soon. Luckily we avoided this one and the weather is gorgeous up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for internet service!!!!!!!I totally would have been going through some hard core withdrawal if I was you...then again I could head to a local PC bang for a buck an hour so no real risk here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't lose power here but my front lawn is covered with branches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were in CT during the horrible wind and rain storms. Luckily no power outages or downed trees at my daughter's house.

    ReplyDelete